All prices will be given final confirmation upon a specific booking request
Borgo Casigliano is one of the few private properties in Umbria where a legally binding civil wedding can be held on site. Weddings can take place in the ancient hamlet itself, surrounded by the medieval walls, in the beautiful stone rooms with vaulted ceilings, or in the olive garden, with a spectacular view over the Umbrian hills
The villa is also home to it’s own excellent restaurant, with a natural philosophy to local cuisine, and a fully stocked cantina if Italian wines.
In the cellars of the castle a Spa has been build offering a range of organic treatments and baths.
The hotel is home to deluxe doubles, junior suites and suites for a total capacity of 28 guests on site.
Event spaces indoors include
• The “Stone Halls” on the ground floor with centuries old stone arches, walls and vaulted ceilings.
• The “Firehouse Hall” on the first floor with an impressive fireplace dating back to the Middle Ages.
• The “Imperial Hall” on the second floor.
Outdoor event spaces include
• The Pool area gardens with “The Pavillon” – a new elegant external structure, dominated by a century-old olive tree.
• The “Flower Cloister” Italian garden, surrounded by ancient stone walls with roses, hydrangeas and lavender.
One night stay
5000 Euros Monday to Thursday
6000 Euros Friday to Sunday
Standard booking includes:
7800 Euros Mondays to Thursdays
9000 Euros Fridays to Sundays
Superior booking includes:
12’000 Euros Mondays to Thursdays
14’000 Euros Fridays to Sundays
Deluxe booking includes:
Central Umbria – Todi area
Hotel conditions – 1, 2 or 3 night stay
Blessing / Symbolic Weddings:
Villa gardens and grounds
Local churches or chapels
Seated Guests (Externally):
Seated Guests (Internally):
Music end time:
A small, converted village stay in a little oasis of rural Umbria. With a legally binding wedding on site.
Perugia 45 minutes, Rome 90 minutes